1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to transfer my videos to my computer from my pre through the usb cable? I do this with my pictures because its alot quicker but i do not see a folder for the videos and i cant email or upload them because they are too large, so it wants me to shorten them to email or upload them. Anyone know how to get them off the phone through the USB? Thanks.
    they are located in the same folder as photos taken with the camera, the folder is called DCIM, or something similar. you might also try:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...il-videos.html

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    If you turn on the option to display the file extension in your OS, it'll be easier to pick them out from the pictures because the videos all end in .mp4.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    If you turn on the option to display the file extension in your OS, it'll be easier to pick them out from the pictures because the videos all end in .mp4.
    Sorting by type works as well

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    yes, connect the pre to the pc with usb open the carpet DCIM then open 100PALM folder all the videos you recorded are there!
    Try media/internal/DCIM/100PALM
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7.    #7  
    Thanks guys, i just changed my view to detailed and there they were. Thanks for the quick replies!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I am able to transfer them but when I try and play them on my pc, all that plays in either windows media player or doubletwist is the audio portion of the file. Is there anything I need to download or do to get them to play on my pc?