1.    #1  
    I have several calendars on Google (my personal, my work, wife's personal). On Google, I keep things tidy by color coding each calendar (my personal calendar is blue, wife's is pink, etc.). Do these colors sync down to the Pre, or are they a standard color?

I know that Palm Desktop 4x allows you to color categorize, but for some strange reason the newest version of PD doesn't have that feature anymore?
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    in Calendar, you can go to Preferences, then Calendar View options, and you can set the colors all you like. They are not, however, connected to the colors in your original accounts.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    in Calendar, you can go to Preferences, then Calendar View options, and you can set the colors all you like. They are not, however, connected to the colors in your original accounts.
    Thanks for the reply. Just so I am clear...While it won't download the colors I have setup in Google, I am able to go into Pre and set up different colors for each calendar that is synced?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whitenack View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Just so I am clear...While it won't download the colors I have setup in Google, I am able to go into Pre and set up different colors for each calendar that is synced?
    Yes, I do that with mine. Additionally, I attach MY calendars to the "All Calendars" display, but I also sync calendars for my wife and children. I give them a specific color, then in the calendar view button upper right, I can leave it set to the "All Calendars", but if I want to view my daughters calendar, I can pick it in the drop down and see her schedule. Very cool!

This is functionality I believe should be available with contacts, see my signature about the patch everyone can use.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    yes-that is correct