1.    #1  
    This might be a dumb question to ask, but when I click on the "BACK-UP" icon on my Palm- PRE.....WHERE EXACTLY does the BACK-UP CONTENTS GO TO? Does it go to my PALM-PRE Central Account I have set up!

Sincerely,

Rick D.
    Yes. Your Palm Profile account

ETA: There is no dumb question. If you don't know, you don't know. No shame in that
    The backup is stored on Palm's servers and are linked to your Palm Profile that you created when you first used the phone.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yes. The backup utility on the Pre backs up standard account information (email, contacts, calendar, messaging) to the Palm servers. It is highly recommended here to utilize a gmail account for email, contacts and calendars as you have import/export capability with those and can thus keep you own backup and perform modifications easier.

Good luck
    Dan
    Is there anyway to see the data on Palms servers? Would be nice to be able to log in and look at what we have.
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    No
    Well that sucks - :P
    that's why you use google. I onlt use palm for the app savings.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdmichaels View Post
    This might be a dumb question to ask, but when I click on the "BACK-UP" icon on my Palm- PRE.....WHERE EXACTLY does the BACK-UP CONTENTS GO TO? Does it go to my PALM-PRE Central Account I have set up!

Sincerely,

Rick D.
    Welcome to PreCentral. The link below provides some useful information on how to use this site:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1828424

When you start your next thread, it would be useful to make your thread title as descriptive as possible about the subject of your post so that the members with experience on that issue will be more likely to read it.

Enjoy your Pre.