Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    i set up Microsoft exchange on it and all my calender and email sync phone to computer but not the contacts i had transferred to the phone from my old one... any way i can get them onto exchange and out of palm profile?

how do i get my itunes songs onto the phone?

when i flick the volume switch over to vibrate mode is there any way to make the phone vibrate more then once when getting a text?

what are some must have apps?

thanks for the help people
    Quote Originally Posted by piggly99 View Post
    i set up Microsoft exchange on it and all my calender and email sync phone to computer but not the contacts i had transferred to the phone from my old one... any way i can get them onto exchange and out of palm profile?

how do i get my itunes songs onto the phone?

when i flick the volume switch over to vibrate mode is there any way to make the phone vibrate more then once when getting a text?

what are some must have apps?

thanks for the help people
    Start by reading up on the homebrew stuff. There are some preware patches to change notifications. There is another thread for iTunes sync. I've never been able to make it work, but it requires an old version if iTunes/Quicktime (like version 8.x)

The best thing is to get the UberKernel/Govna stuff running, it will increase the speed of your phone by about 60%, which makes apps load fast and pages to scroll smoothly in the launcher...

Not sure about the contacts. I would have told you to put them in your exchange client and then sync from there... Not sure if you can tell exchange sync to start syncing the phone...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I got my Outlook (both 2003 and 2007) calender and contacts to work by syncing with Gmail and Google calender, then syncing Google with my phone. It seems to work fine and is completely automatic, and when I add a contact anywhere, it automatically uploads to my MiniCooper blutooth. I don't have a clue how any of this works. I am not sure what microsoft exchange is, but I presume it uses Outlook. Hope this helps
    Last edited by mrdunn; 05/12/2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: added last sentence
    I use iTunes version 8, aka 8.1.0.52

your iTunes will recognize your pre as if it were an iPod.

then just do your thing.