1.    #1  
    As the title states "Launcher in ABC order", who would like this and does anyone know where to start? If it is a CSS file modification I can do it I just need to know where to look for the launcher. If i can get this done I will submit the code to the forum. I don't want this but am willing to help make it available for everyone who would like it.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Since universal search can bring up an app by name anyway, I don't think I would use the feature.
    Might be useful as an option in certain circumstances (like on many OSes), but I certainly would not want this to be the default.
  4.    #4  
    I actually would love this since I like having one Launcher page as the side scroll from page to page is sketchy at best and the up/down scroll is smooth for me even under heavy memory usage.

I am so happy you read the title as it states "Who would like this?", not "who wants to ignore the title?".

Just another reason for me to keep my modifications off the forum. But anyway, who WOULD like this?
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Might be useful as an option in certain circumstances (like on many OSes), but I certainly would not want this to be the default.
    I would most definitely add this as a menu item from the drop down menu, not as a default. I am sure if it was defaulted for most people it would get annoying. I just need to know where to start is all... I haven't had much time to search in the recent weeks that is why i am asking for any assistance if you could.

Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I would like this as well. With my iPhones I would usually "reset my home screen layout" every once in a while to accomplish this after adding apps, etc.
    Yes please