Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    sheesh
    For the browser? It's a touchscreen...
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    Yeah, not sure what you're talking about.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    For the browser? It's a touchscreen...
    Uh, yeah.
    You never had to scroll down long web pages with the Pre?
    EOM
    There's A Patch For a scroll bar in the browser. It just shows where your at on a page.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Uh, yeah.
    You never had to scroll down long web pages with the Pre?
    ooooooooh gotcha. My bad bro. I concur, but the scrolling is pretty fast so it never has bothered me that much.

Sweet, I didn't even know there was a patch for that. I'll download it tonight.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the help, but i don't do patches.
    I think he means a bar on the side of the browser page to see how far down the screen you are. I think it would be pretty useful as well as something like on the iphone where it scrolls you up to the top of the page when you click the top bar. I dont think this has to be implemented in the same way as on the iphone, but allow some button or gesture to get the same thing done. Scrolling all the way back up to the top of a long page can be a chore.

To dbd, theres a patch for that http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...r-browser.html

Edit: just read your post about not doing patches. I kinda assumed you would considering how you're a pretty regular poster here. No wonder you always talk so much trash about the pre : ) I don't think I would like it half as much without patches.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I think he means a bar on the side of the browser page to see how far down the screen you are. I think it would be pretty useful as well as something like on the iphone where it scrolls you up to the top of the page when you click the top bar. I dont think this has to be implemented in the same way as on the iphone, but allow some button or gesture to get the same thing done. Scrolling all the way back up to the top of a long page can be a chore.

To dbd, theres a patch for that [URL]

Edit: just read your post about not doing patches. I kinda assumed you would considering how you're a pretty regular poster here. No wonder you always talk so much trash about the pre : ) I don't think I would like it half as much without patches.
    Yes voodoo, something to get the job done, but natively, not a patch.
    Thanks anyway.

EDIT: Just saw ur edit, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Thanks for the help, but i don't do patches.
    Good policy, patches are very dangerous and difficult. Only the stout of heart and mind should consider them.
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Good policy, patches are very dangerous and difficult. Only the stout of heart and mind should consider them.
    patches are no where near difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    patches are no where near difficult.
    He was being sarcastic.
    Can we have a stylus also
    I wouldn't mind being able to finally scroll pages that show up in an iframe or scrollable list. Quite annoying on some sites.
    na, this is a silly idea. Screen real estate is at a premium, I don't want no scrollbar.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Scroll bar, we don't need no stinkin' scroll bar!!! Lol

But yeah, my Pre is more patches than stock!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post

i can't decide which is funnier -- your post , or the fact that someone decided to argue with you

[lol]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I use the scroll bar patch it's cool. When you touch and move the screen it shows up when you stop and read something it goes away..theres a couple of patches for this such as fat or thin scroll bar and if you want it on the right or left side.oh yeah scroll bar only works in browser which is cool and also works in landscape..
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    He was being sarcastic.
    Just like dbd is being a pain in the .....
    Dan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast