Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    there is also a patch that provides shortcuts to the top and bottom of a page. but you have to "do" patches...
    is this patch in preware?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Add to Preware please! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Just like dbd is being a pain in the .....
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••bingo!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  5.    #25  
    C'mon, Mr. Punk
    Do i need to put up the forum guidelines link for you again?
    Quote Originally Posted by torourke View Post
    is this patch in preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    Add to Preware please! :O
    Not yet. I've been busy and haven't had much time to work on this patch. If anyone would like to continue improving the patch and submit it to Preware, feel free!
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Scrollbar would be delightful
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pablosbrain View Post
    I wouldn't mind being able to finally scroll pages that show up in an iframe or scrollable list. Quite annoying on some sites.
    You can do that now. Tap the iframe or scrollable area and press the space bar to page down or shift-space bar to page up. It would be nice to actually scroll, but page up and down is better than nothing.
    This might be a dumb question but how do you manually install patches without preware.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    You would use WebOS Quick Install.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    This might be a dumb question but how do you manually install patches without preware.
    Use webOS Quick Install (WEBOSQI) http://discussion.treocentral.com/ca...l-v3-12-a.html
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Not yet. I've been busy and haven't had much time to work on this patch. If anyone would like to continue improving the patch and submit it to Preware, feel free!
    I dont really have time to work on this much but id be more than happy to submit it on your behalf.

BTW what needs to be done to this? It works fine for me.

LMK
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Can we have a stylus also
    ...and an up/down arrow button instead of the gesture area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    But yeah, my Pre is more patches than stock!

as opposed to having less patches than stock?
  15.    #35  
    I don't know what's worse.

The fact that you stand-up comedians think taking jokes like these on the road from city to city, from dingy motel to dingy motel will support your families--
    Or that my name is on this thread.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/13/2010 at 06:12 AM.
    It's (it is ) okay Danny, I want a scroll bar in the browser too. I respect your decision to run patch-free, because you have the right to use your phone any way you want, and it doesn't mean you can't express your desire for a scroll bar. I am using TIWizard's patch, because I'm not convinced Palm will ever see the value in providing it themselves. Hopefully his plan to make it a functional scroll bar will come to fruition. We know Palm could do a disappearing scroll bar if they wanted to.

I also would like to have scroll bars on any list that has more than a couple 'flicks' full of entries in it, but I don't want to hijack this thread, so I won't mention that.
    After pondering a scrollbar....I don't think I would want one. The 'flick' through a long web page, while different from using a regular computer browser, just seems to fit the phone (does kinda remind me of playing a slot machine for some reason).

I think it would be nice to see a very thin line on one side of the screen, perhaps w/ a small dot, showing where you are in the web page.
  18. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannyo View Post
    You can do that now. Tap the iframe or scrollable area and press the space bar to page down or shift-space bar to page up. It would be nice to actually scroll, but page up and down is better than nothing.
    Really? I never knew that! (Seriously - that's awesome.)
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    ...and an up/down arrow button instead of the gesture area?
    I'd like dedicated hardware keys I can use to dial numbers with. Kind of like a numpad. Since people want quick-dialer apps all the time, that means they're loathe to use the full-keyboard (difficult to use because it's physical, gives you carpal tunnel because you need to use the muscles in your fingers) to type in a person's name. A dedicated numeric keyboard would be a true innovation. Thanks.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It's (it is ) okay Danny, I want a scroll bar in the browser too. I respect your decision to run patch-free, because you have the right to use your phone any way you want, and it doesn't mean you can't express your desire for a scroll bar. I am using TIWizard's patch, because I'm not convinced Palm will ever see the value in providing it themselves. Hopefully his plan to make it a functional scroll bar will come to fruition. We know Palm could do a disappearing scroll bar if they wanted to.

I also would like to have scroll bars on any list that has more than a couple 'flicks' full of entries in it, but I don't want to hijack this thread, so I won't mention that.
    Thanks, Grabber five point oh.

Your coupon for a free pizza is in the mail.

BTW: For more extremely funny replies and posts by me, dbd (pqp) just click my name above the avatar. You're welcome.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/18/2010 at 05:23 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast