Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    1) When the phone is locked with Pandora playing, when I press the corner button I can see the controls for Pandora, but they don't work untill I unlock the phone with the sliding gesture. Then they are gone and I have the regular Pandora buttons. Is there any way to control Pandora with the phone locked or are these buttons just there to look pretty but forever to be unusable?

2) Once I added a station, how do I remove it? There is only a plus sign, but there is no minus sign.
    1) When the phone display is locked, its locked. I don't know why they display the controls buttons, but its the standard notification display whether the phone is locked or not. Once you unlock the phone you can tap the "P" in the notification area and get the notification controls back.

2) Just left or right swipe the Station name to erase it. Just like you do to delete email.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandar View Post
    1) When the phone is locked with Pandora playing, when I press the corner button I can see the controls for Pandora, but they don't work untill I unlock the phone with the sliding gesture. Then they are gone and I have the regular Pandora buttons. Is there any way to control Pandora with the phone locked or are these buttons just there to look pretty but forever to be unusable?
    Pandora screwed up there. The music app can be controlled while the phone is locked, but the Pandora app cannot be.
    Twitter: @Eddie255