1.    #1  
    Newsroom will no longer load on my Palm Pre. The program launches and then just hangs with the rotating circle like it can't access the data. I know the data on my phone is working because I can surf the web and access my email. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
    I have Newsroom and have not experienced that problem. Good luck solving.
    I have same problem with my Palm Pre
    No problem here...works on mine.
    1.4.3 here working fine..
    I had this same issue too..

Long story short I deleted the app then redownloaded though the app catalog. After that it worked even though I had to re-add my feeds.

I did try backing up newsroom with save/restore, but for some reason when I did that it wouldn't load (spinning circle) My guess is something got corrupted which was causing the spinning circle. I was able to restore it once before after a Dr. visit a few weeks ago, but I find the only thing that will work is to delete the app, install again, then add your feeds back.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    just happened to me,and it was working fine last night.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    there were 2 filemanager up dates today. Afyer the last one, Newsroom is working again. Maybe a coincidnce, maybe not.
    same with me. Just stuck on Loading sites... for the past few days.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    NewsRoom needs a backup/restore in the app. Adding your feeds after a Dr. Visit is a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyea View Post
    just happened to me,and it was working fine last night.
    Just happened to me too yesterday. I wonder if the server corrupted something.

Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    NewsRoom needs a backup/restore in the app. Adding your feeds after a Dr. Visit is a pain.
    Save/Restore in Preware has a script for Newsroom. Supposedly the beta of Newsroom has such a feature, I tried to use it, but the app wouldn't load for me at all.(you have to email the developer to get the beta)