1.    #1  
    My yahoo calendar will only sync 60 days in either direction with my verizon pre plus 1.4.1.1 This seems to be a known problem, I found a couple thread at the palm forums with others stating this issue I was just wondering if anyone here was having this problem and if they had found a way around it? Help please I have a lot of plans this summer and it's difficult to keep them strait if I can't see them.
    Palm V ->Kyocera 6035->Kyocera 7135->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Palm Pre
    same with the Pre on Sprint. Been an ongoing issue that I've written about in previous threads that doesn't seem to have a solution. I have submitted the issue to Palm on their website but haven't heard anything back from them...very annoying
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    same with the Pre on Sprint. Been an ongoing issue that I've written about in previous threads that doesn't seem to have a solution. I have submitted the issue to Palm on their website but haven't heard anything back from them...very annoying
    UGh...still limited to 60 days????

In hopes that this situation had changed and before my free Palm support ran out, I contacted Palm and walked through erasing all my calendar data and tried again..transferring from Palm Desktop to Google (via Companion Link) to Palm Pre (on Sprint)...and UGH>>>>>>>>>>> I am again limited to 60 days of data....but now have lost the previous 90 days that had been on there when I transferred three months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone figured out why there is this limit????