Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I usually set 4 alarms in the morning at 5 minutes apart because I have been known to shut the alarm and go back to sleep. I picked up a replacement pre the other day and was very happy to see all my alarm preferances were downloaded to my refurbished pre. Big issue I didn't consider though was that my first alarm used a ringtone I had not downloaded to this new phone yet. The alarm activated at the proper time, but no sound came from the speaker because the rigtone wasn't available. None of my other alarms activated either, which were regular pre ringtones because the phone was stuck trying to place the first one. Just thought i'd give you all a heads up so your not late like me.
    I wish it were that simple. When I got my replacement phone the alarms transferred but did not go off either. However I only use the default "Flurry" ringtone.

I deleted the alarms and added new ones.

The first one worked yesterday, but the second alarm, which goes off after the first one, did not.

I will delete it and add it again, but I'm getting nervous.

Previously, I had the occasional alarm glitch where all the alarms would be renamed to the default "Alarm" and set for some random time...like 7am.

This new glitch is making me nervous as I really depend on my phone as my alarm clock.

Does anyone have another suggestion for an alternate alarm that is more reliable?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    yikes, I was hoping the ringtone was the issue. I'll have to break out my treo 750 as a back up alarm clock, lol
    I just downloaded "Alert Siren" from the app store. It is free and includes an alarm...a very LOUD alarm. Will see if that is dependable.