1.    #1  
    hi I created a link.. Or card and saved to my launcher. I made a mistke in spelling how do I edit .. And or deleat web links saved to launcher .. Thanks.
    Rick
    You can't edit the link you add in the launcher. But just delete it how you would delete other apps.
    they don't delete like other apps. You have to press orange/white and the icon at the same time. Drove me crazy til I figured that out...
    Quote Originally Posted by rgranjr View Post
    hi I created a link.. Or card and saved to my launcher. I made a mistke in spelling how do I edit .. And or deleat web links saved to launcher .. Thanks.
    Rick
    To delete: Hold down Orange Button and tap the launcher icon you want to delete
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

5.    #5  
    tks but tried that. Unless I'm going to wrong screen. I see deleat apps and my apps show up .. But not the links.. Please try .. And let me know. Again I see everything that's an app. But not the web pages. Tks
    Are you looking at the launcher, NOT at the list of apps. Just on your desktop, so to speak.

OR is this a book mark?

If its a bookmark, just go to the browser app, then tap the upper left, and then bookmarks.

you should then see the list of bookmarks, just swipe the one you want to delete, and you will see a delete confirmation.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    To delete: Hold down Orange Button and tap the launcher icon you want to delete
    Thank You ! That did it (note on verizon pre's the orange button is white.) Yea Thanks !
    Cool! huh? Orange button = White on VZ Pre? Wonder why they did not keep that the same..

I Pre