Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Hotspot isn't the exact same thing as tethering your phone if you're comparing it to the EVO (evo can do up to 8 devices) and if you're going to quote prices you should quote it correctly. They are charging $30 for hotspot on Evo, not $40.
    He's probably adding the $10 they are charging for 4G data.
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    hopefully with an update or if sprint gets the pre plus, we will have the option of mobile hotspot. they have included it with the evo, which kind of makes me have some hope for an official tethering option, link below i bet its because its a 4g phone but i remain hopeful
    [url= Employees Begin EVO 4G Training; Screenshots a Plenty | AndroidGuys[/url]
    I've dubbed my sprint pre mobile hotspot"GET SOME WEBOS"
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Hotspot isn't the exact same thing as tethering your phone if you're comparing it to the EVO (evo can do up to 8 devices) and if you're going to quote prices you should quote it correctly. They are charging $30 for hotspot on Evo, not $40.
    Yes, but the MyTether app IS the same as Hotspot in that it turns your phone into a mobile wifi router that other devices can connect to simultaneously to use the 3G connection for data usage.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12