1.    #1  
    so...there are so many themes that I want to use...but very few of them use the iphone bubble in messeging. Is there a way to utilize this feature without attempting to install a theme over a theme--iphone bubble theme with only with any other theme?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    so...there are so many themes that I want to use...but very few of them use the iphone bubble in messeging. Is there a way to utilize this feature without attempting to install a theme over a theme--iphone bubble theme with only with any other theme?
    I do understand that only one theme can be installed at a time...
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    This is really something interesting. Imagine if we didn't have to install themes on the pre. Just install certain customizations that are not just iphone OS related. Too bad I don't have an answer to this I'm just a +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pobthemaster10 View Post
    This is really something interesting. Imagine if we didn't have to install themes on the pre. Just install certain customizations that are not just iphone OS related. Too bad I don't have an answer to this I'm just a +1
    Yes, this would be called a 'patch'

Seriously though, that's how I handle my Pre. I don't make themes, I instead use an assortment of custom made patches to modify certain elements of my Pre. It allows me to mix things together easily and see how they look.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    There is a patch already to make messaging app on the Pre to look like the messaging bubble conversation on the Iphone.

Check it out in Preware.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yes, this would be called a 'patch'

Seriously though, that's how I handle my Pre. I don't make themes, I instead use an assortment of custom made patches to modify certain elements of my Pre. It allows me to mix things together easily and see how they look.
    lol yea I'm still a noob for the pre but im looking forward to learn more about my pre. I was a crackberry addict until webos so im still learning.
    lol yea I'm still a noob for the pre but im looking forward to learn more about my pre. I was a crackberry addict until webos so im still learning.
    It's alot of fun. Since WebOS is so open, there really isn't a limit to what you can do
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    There is a patch already to make messaging app on the Pre to look like the messaging bubble conversation on the Iphone.

Check it out in Preware.
    I've tried the patch...unfortunetely, it doesn't have the same effect as it does with themes configured with the patch, I.e. samnoons' iphone themes.
    Try the iPhone style patch.
    jailbroken iphone lets you do that. With customize
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    jailbroken iphone lets you do that. With customize
    What and risk the WRATH OF TEH STEVE!