Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i use trapster daily -- i have a verizon phone and as i have written many times in many threads (sure you are sick of reading it) My GPS works great (QPST method) -- I use mode switcher and when i put my pre on a touchstone in the car it turns on trapster and music player re-mix (and the bluetooth to connect with the radio) -- the only issue i have is that if i have a long drive -over an hour -- the phone would get really hot -- i moved the touchstone over a vent in the truck and this has helped with the temp problems
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I'm on VZ and actually it's one of the only 3rd party apps that does work for me
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i use trapster daily -- i have a verizon phone and as i have written many times in many threads (sure you are sick of reading it) My GPS works great (QPST method) -- I use mode switcher and when i put my pre on a touchstone in the car it turns on trapster and music player re-mix (and the bluetooth to connect with the radio) -- the only issue i have is that if i have a long drive -over an hour -- the phone would get really hot -- i moved the touchstone over a vent in the truck and this has helped with the temp problems

I was able to use this today and its really great I use this on my VZW pre plus without any issues to (surprisingly) and I have no patches for the GPS (or any other patches in general, I have a virgin Pre )

I was running this app with Pandora. and i have the pre plugged to the touchstone too
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12