1.    #1  
    So, the Help App launches, shows me TIPS, CLIPS and FEATURED ( it does plays the CLIPS ) but if you tap one of the other options or do a SEARCH, opens all the options up to the last page when you pin point what you want opens the web page for an split second, it goes like this:

The last two pics are from the same page (error message and then below the other stuff).

Anybody have a fix or knows what can be causing this? I think it was the patch for change the user-agent-id that modified something and left it like that when i did uninstall it ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Carlos someone that enjoys WEBOS
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    same is happening for me I didn't install the user-agent-id so don't think that is the problem
    Do you have the ad blocking patch installed? Try un-installing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nulsul View Post
    +1

it's working for me. Do you have the ad blocker patch?
  5.    #5  
    Yep, i do ... gonna give it a shoot! thanks!
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    Quote Originally Posted by nulsul View Post
    Very Nice, I HAD the same problem, was glad to see it posted and glad to see the solution with it.

ONE NOTE THOUGH!!!! The Luna restart doesn't take care of it. YOU MUST RESTART YOUR PHONE and it will work like a champ!
  7.    #7  
    Nope, pastorrich1, unfortunately did not work for me, did luna restart only i'm trying a complete restart ... will see
  8.    #8  
    SUCCESSS!!!!! THANKS!!! everyone .... i have dealing with this for months!
    so the adblocking patch has something to do with this?

going to uninstall and see what happens
    uninstalled the patch and restarted still the same still not showing up @armepocho what did you do to fix thiis

thanks
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by abansb View Post
    uninstalled the patch and restarted still the same still not showing up @armepocho what did you do to fix thiis

thanks
    Do a complete restart , not only luna restart, READ pastorreach post, it will fix it!
    I have been having the same problem with my HELP too. I'm not sure if I have that ad-block patch. How do I know for sure? And when you say "complete restart" what exactly do you mean?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by tacvwdriver View Post
    I have been having the same problem with my HELP too. I'm not sure if I have that ad-block patch. How do I know for sure? And when you say "complete restart" what exactly do you mean?
    Run preware, patch feed, misc patches, see if ad-block patch has a green arrow on top if it does u have it install, tap on it, tap unistall the is gonna ask u want to do a luna restart tap later, close preware, go to info app, on the bottom of screen tap more restart options, tap first option, FIXED!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tacvwdriver View Post
    How to know if you have it installed...

Run Preware and look at installed packages, select patches and look for ad blocker.

How to remove it...

If it is there tap on it and the only option on the bottom of the screen should be "remove". Tap that and when it says a Luna Restart is required, tap Later.

How to restart...

Turn your phone completely off and then turn it back on.

It should work after that.
    ooh I don't know how I missed the full restart in the post and yes that did fix the problem again thanks