1.    #1  
    Hello fellas ... first of all I would like to say that I love my Palm Pre and got it on the first day of launch ... awesome phone ... always been palm fan ...

But ... with the SDK and PDK out there ... when are we going to get the gold rush of webos apps ... I mean C'mon already ... iphone - 200,000, Android - more than 50,000 ... webos 2,165 .... will we see huge developement of webos apps in near future? ... I just want simple apps ... like BOFA, Ebay, Shazam, ESPN ... simple fun games which just work without lag and memory errors ... a good music player ... something like that ....

if HP is thinking about webos Tablet shouldnt they be worried about the apps first ...?
    HPs pressure will really come into this after the finalisation in july so that should be a fun time.
    We are seeing a steady rate of new apps atm which is good, but an acceleration in this would be great.

On a personal not at the end of this month I will be getting into some developing so I hope to add 1 app to the catalogue soon
    The speaker API is opening come fall so you'll see those apps soon, but I personally could care less about numbers, simply because from what I've see in in the iPhone, you have 100,000 single useless function repeated over and over apps and 99,800 which are garbage or use once to just waist money. The remaining apps are great wonderful apps, but I'd rather have those and leave out the others, quantity may attract some people but I don't know what I'd do with ten tons of push-pins when I only need one.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    HPs pressure will really come into this after the finalisation in july so that should be a fun time.
    We are seeing a steady rate of new apps atm which is good, but an acceleration in this would be great.

On a personal not at the end of this month I will be getting into some developing so I hope to add 1 app to the catalogue soon
    Please develop an ESPN app that'll keep track of scores of all the sports .... Please I beg you ... I am sure many people will be wanting this ...

@alex.dobeck I agree most of iphone apps are repition and useless ... I dont want to compare in numbers but I am hoping for (what I would consider) basic/simple/fun apps soon, else I'll have to switch to HTC EVO ...