1.    #1  
    I decided to record in my memos all the numbers I use with google voice, when I realized that it would make a great cheap speed dial tool. We all know it creates the phone and email link, but how many of us actually thought about using it as a speed dial.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    I decided to record in my memos all the numbers I use with google voice, when I realized that it would make a great cheap speed dial tool. We all know it creates the phone and email link, but how many of us actually thought about using it as a speed dial.
    interesting idea. I just save the number associated with Google voice in their contact info so i can access it from universal search.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    I don't see how this would work better than contacts as a speed dialer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    interesting idea. I just save the number associated with Google voice in their contact info so i can access it from universal search.
    Me too! Easiest way to use google voice.
  5.    #5  
    I use Speed Dialer anyway. I just realized that idea when I was typing in numbers to remember for a few of my google voice accounts. I have 2 and my wife has 1. I was just messing around to see all the possibilities with google voice.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219