Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I open up Govnah and set it to screenstate from 250-800 MHz, but when the screen turns off, either by me or the timer, the clock goes back to 500 MHz when I turn the screen back on. Stays there too..

What is going on?
    Last edited by schlk21; 05/11/2010 at 12:26 AM.
    are you using any screen brightness patches, e.g minimum brightness or brightness unlinked?
    the wiki points out that these will cause hte screenstate govener not to work
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Yup, both of those actually. Didn't know there was a wiki on it.. Well, same goes for different govenors, they all default back to 500 MHz after the screen comes back on.

I know I'm not the only one who uses these patches while overclocking, what can be done?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I use SPK and Govnah as well as Brightness Unlinked. My Pre+ seems to stay at the 800 without any problem.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    I use SPK and Govnah as well as Brightness Unlinked. My Pre+ seems to stay at the 800 without any problem.
    Does it scale with the screenstate governor? Check using WOSQI command line?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Does it scale with the screenstate governor? Check using WOSQI command line?
    Not if he's using SPK.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyK View Post
    are you using any screen brightness patches, e.g minimum brightness or brightness unlinked?
    the wiki points out that these will cause hte screenstate govener not to work
    I saw nothing on this in the Wiki
    hey I've been using Govnah Successfully up until the day before yesterday now when I open it it doesn't show the device temp and it doesn't let me change the profiles its just stick at palm default? Anybody know what the problem is? Ple let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    suggestion, do u have govnah, v 0.6.1? if so.. may have to do a default and switch back and save.. i had that issue before and found i wasnt saving the new profile.