1.    #1  
    Well since my phone had 3 different problems, i decided to take it to bell. They then called palm, and got in touch with them. They told me they would ship me a new one. They said the regular wait is 3-5 days, but since they are low on stock it will take longer.

Now, form my understanding the pre wasn't selling well. (and as my understanding i mean from reading news articles), anyways the only reason i could think of would be that they have stopped making the regular model in favor of the plus.

Or am i thinking to much into this? Or have I made another useless thread. Mix of both? Leave your comments, feedback, speculation, and others bellow. (i couldn't think of anything else, and didn't feel like deleting "and" so i wrote "others", and yes i realize writing all this made it alot longer, but, um-mm, yea i have no idea why i kept writing...
    I wish! But the real answer is those who would know aren't speaking and those who don't know, are just speculating!
    low on stock probably means low on refurb stock...
    There have been indications that Sprint/Palm are no longer refurbing standard Pre's and are giving new phones as replacements to burn through existing stock, but they're still the original Pre model rather than the Plus.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    low on stock probably means low on refurb stock...
    hmm, i'm going to call them tomorrow and make sure it's a new one.. I'm paying 7 bucks a month!
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    hmm, i'm going to call them tomorrow and make sure it's a new one.. I'm paying 7 bucks a month!
    they always give refurb phones. Last thing they do is give you a brand new one.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    they always give refurb phones. Last thing they do is give you a brand new one.
    Hmmm, i have bad feelings about this...
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    hopefully. the non-plus versions are a shame. this may also be a way to move excess inventory