1.    #1  
    I was looking at the Verizon web site and don't see the free MHS offer anymore with the palm phones. Lucky for us who got that deal!
    pretty sure it's still offered, just not advertising (clearly they are losing money on $49 Pre+ handset.... and losing more on the hotspot.

I am pretty sure that If you call customer service, they will be able to add it to your account at no charge...

Or check your account features on MyVerizon
  3.    #3  
    I already have it on my account. Just was curious what verizon was doing with this offer. This may be a phone I keep for a long time because of the offer. I hope the phone lasts a few years at least as I'm going to milk this offer!
    even if verizon discontinues the free offer, that doesnt stop you from getting mytether or freetether (always a loophole, always)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardschris View Post
    even if verizon discontinues the free offer, that doesnt stop you from getting mytether or freetether (always a loophole, always)
    That's true. Luckily Verizon usually allows one to keep all the original features if one doesn't change their plan or phone. So I will hold on to this phone until LTE arrives in my city. That's 2 years away at the earliest.