1.    #1  
    My pre plus sometimes completely loses it's voice / data signal after charging overnight. In order to get my signal back I have to restart the phone which takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem? This has happened to me about 3 times in the last few weeks. I'm thinking about completely getting rid of my overlock kernel / preware patches to see if this sovles the problem. A slightly faster phone isn't worth potentially missing calls, emails, text messages.

Has anyone isolated the problem to a particular patch? I read in one of the threads about someone isolating the problem to the call log patch.
    I had this happen to me once after I left it charging overnight on the touchstone. I had to restart about 3 times for it to get signal, I thought I needed to go get a 4th replacement, but it never did it again.
  3.    #3  
    Not using a touchstone, just the standard wall charger. Lucky for me the problem started occuring right after my 30 day trial period was over.

If I had a time machine, I'd do two things. Choose the winning lottery numbers for the mega millions jackpot. Then I'd go to Verizon and trade my pre in for a droid or even a windows mobile phone.
    I have huge problem with my Palm Pre mobile, Model# P102UNA. When i want to transfer the pics from my mobile to laptop, it doesn't show the photos icon. since yesterday my mobile is not getting charged and there's no network. It shows phone offline, no network.

Will someone help me with this issue. Is there any problem with the battery or this problem is with all the Palm Pre mobiles.