Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know how I did this, but when I was setting up my phone for home brew, I hit Spanish rather than English. How do I get back to English. When my Pre Plus reboots I get a screen that says "Inciciar sesion
    Usa la dirreccion de correo electronico y la etc
    Please help. I feel like such a dork right now!
    You mean during your initial setup?...If thats the case, just doctor the phone and start over again.
    WebOs Doctor 1.4.1.1

Here's a link. Only use for Sprint Pre. Navigate your way to the Sprint Pre Version 1.4.1.1

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicework View Post
    I don't know how I did this, but when I was setting up my phone for home brew, I hit Spanish rather than English. How do I get back to English. When my Pre Plus reboots I get a screen that says "Inciciar sesion
    Hey! DON'T DOCTOR!! Go to regional settings (probably on the last page, the one that looks like a world. Then it will say linguas. This is language choose it and select Ingles.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ooops, not linguas. Sorry. Idiomas for languages. You get the point though.
    wait if your not spanish then what are you doing in america?
    Been there, done that...a mess, but you have some great answers posted above. I can't remember what I did to "undo" it, but did an online chat with Palm....HTH...
    If you have not completed the initial setup yet you can backswipe and get back to the language selection screen.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    only dorks hit another language without speaking it!! lol
    were you trying to impress your palm pre?
    Goto the apps and look for an icon of the world sitting on a square plate.
    That is "Regional settings".

Run the Regional Settings app then touch the top box for language. It will give you a choice between "English" & "Espanol".

Tap on English and a message will appear asking if you waqnt to "Use English" or "Usar Espanol". Choose English.
    Last edited by SirRob94; 05/12/2010 at 01:24 PM.
    You're well off, man.

More than a couple years ago, a close friend of mine was messing around with his Sagem My-somethingsomething (which had totally rad stock ringtones by the way) and managed to switch the language to RUSSIAN. Suddenly finding himself in a cyrillic-only text menu. Having thrown away his manual like every self-respecting man does, he was left to his own devices.

He ended up buying a couple of russian language primers. He was able to change the phone back about four months later, at which poing he decided to just keep it in russian for giggles and practice. He still speaks passable russian...
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Just got the AT&T version and got the same language! I tried to back sweep and it didn't do anything.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    If you're not Spanish are you English?
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    I am not Spanish!
    me neither.. But i speak french.. So i understand about 1/15th of what is said when people speak spanish.. (well, if they talk slowly).

Born in montreal, living in vancouver, GO CANADIENS!!!
    ( first year i'm following hockey. first canadiens game against the capitals i decided i would start watching... I guess the olympics got me into it)
    So you are not Spanish? Don't worry, nobody is perfect (except spanish people, of course)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    me neither.. But i speak french.. So i understand about 1/15th of what is said when people speak spanish.. (well, if they talk slowly).
    You're lucky, then... I don't understand french at all...
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    yo no hablo nada de Inglés............lo que estás hablando Willis
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    That's why Spanish people get OTA updates first
    When's the next one coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    That's why Spanish people get OTA updates first
    I still can't believe you were first on the planet twice!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast