Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Hey guys & girls, for those who want to hear directly from the dev of TweetMe, (best Twitter client out there IMO)
    Click on this Twitter feed interview TwinterView, by AnotherGuy

For those who want to get great interviews, updates and general Palm info...there are tons of people out there with great thoughts and info... I love following them because I dont need to go searching for my tech stuff... I get it sent right too me...

WebOSInternals

JayCanuck (The Man)

Adora

AnotherGuy

Vara411

WebOSRoundup

Precentral

And of course Palm

These are just a few out there, but some of my Favs & its an easy way to show support and use these guys for the info that they suppply...you won't regret it!

P.S.(And Me , in my signature)
    Last edited by mrkalel; 05/10/2010 at 07:02 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Thanks for your kind words, Steve. Hope to bring you more value as we keep going forward.
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    This twitter app does not work for me at all..can't seem to make it work for me,keep getting a re-directed.
    definately the best twitter app out hands down
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    This twitter app does not work for me at all..can't seem to make it work for me,keep getting a re-directed.
    Are you talking about when you are prompted to allow TweetMe to access your twitter account and it keeps telling you to scroll down and login again? I had the same problem. Try removing the program and redownloading it. Worked for me, after almost just giving up. TweetMe's got alot of potential. I like the UI. But its not my favorite twitter app for webOS. Looking forward to updates.
    I did erase it and re-download,sign in and got that allow tweet me to access my twitter account. I tap on allow and keep getting that re-directed and to scroll down and login again. Can this be fix or what? (frustrated) :-(
    Great interface and navigation. But hate the fact that I have to scroll all the way back up to the top of my timeline just to refresh. What would make it the ultimate twitter app is if it auto-refreshed or had a shake-to-refresh feature.
    Follow me on Twitter @MalikCirca1980
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Not to beat a horse... but I have had a couple of conversations with @TweetMeweOS about features I would love to see and he always responds (Theres some great new things coming btw)... this is how you can directly let him know what u like or dont like...

As much as I like forum boards... the Dev's cannot always read every post... but sending a Tweet goes directly to them....
    this app suck...need my money back. Always re-directing you,and to scroll down and sign in. Garbage! I'm using tweefree,easy to use nice interface,and does direct you to your twitter page.

TWEETME SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    this app suck...need my money back. Always re-directing you,and to scroll down and sign in. Garbage! I'm using tweefree,easy to use nice interface,and does direct you to your twitter page.

TWEETME SUCKS!!!!!!!!
    I have no idea what you are talking about... there are 100's of people that use it and love it... even Palm uses it ...so I dnt know what problems you are having.... To just say something "Sucks" when apparently you dont know how to use it... or something isn't installing correctly... isn't right