1.    #1  
    I am a basic user who has learned more about smartphones (esp. webOS) since joining this site than I could have ever dreamed.

I came to this site for updates, insider info, etc, but what I dont get is why has it become so gloom and doom. SOOOOOOO many folks feel the need to talk about jumping ship daily unless HP/Palm does this or that NOW, while anyone with a half a brain believes HP/Palm will have something sometime soon.

We finally got a buyer and folks are STILL complaining, if this wasn't the case, then I could understand some of the MANY posts, but gee just haul azzzz if your leaving Palm. I have friends (regular users, like myself) whom I want to direct here after getting them to buy a Palm phone, but the constant defeatist attitude is such over-kill.

The market is fast paced and forever evolving today, so there will be new devices more often than 5-10yrs ago, so its easy to start these daily I am out of here if this or that doesnt happen with Palm.

Either you are in or out, just do it without the EXACT same "Title" and reasoning for leaving when you know what the freaking answer are in-regards to HP/Palm future devices....they are coming.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    +1 and Amen
    What? Are you kidding me? IDK what threads you're looking in, but things are about 20x more positive than they were 3 months ago.
    +1 here too I love my pre+ had it for 2 months with no issues except the known ones. Which I can live with. Glad I didn't go to the droid!
    +1
    We have a lot of PREtenders in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    What? Are you kidding me? IDK what threads you're looking in, but things are about 20x more positive than they were 3 months ago.
    Have to agree with this, things have improved quite a bit in the last few weeks. Right before the HP announcement, I was pretty close to simply leaving the forum until things clarified.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    I have to agree, compared to not that long ago this thread has been packed with positive and useful threads. I'm not sure if it was just a group of people who finally left after saying they would for months or what, but It's been nice.
    Please click the report button when you see an "I'm leaving" post not in the complaints thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    We have a lot of PREtenders in here.
    A lot of ******* too.
    funny this is in the wrong forum
    I have come to the realization that there are a number of fickle people in this forum. I love this phone and the whole experience. Lightyears ahead of my Curve.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the negative folks aren't trolls. Pretty amazing that such a crappy phone won the Laptop Magazine challenge and has gotten award after award. I guess this phone just sucks?