Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    New Pre Plus owner here. Bought a used Pre Plus a week or so ago after watching some of the videos on this site and learning more about the phone. Phone is in OK condition, not perfect at all. Has some nicks and scratches on the screen and a few bumps and scrapes on the body. Bought it to try out the phone for a while and make sure I like it. Figured I can always resell it and make my money back if not. I also have a BlackBerry 9700 and Storm2.

Since getting this phone, I haven't put it down. I love this thing. Love the mobile hotspot feature, GPS is good (I know about the issues, I would be using VZ Nav either way, anyways), and love the form factor. Perfect size to just throw in my pocket. I have all Gmail accounts, and I am really liking the way Gmail is integrated into the phone as well as the contacts. My BlackBerries have been unused since I got this phone.

After showing the phone to my mother in law and letting her get the feel for it, she has since went and got one for herself. Father in law has played with her Pre Plus and he just went and bought one, too.

Called my wife today and told her I'm going to go and get a new one from VZW. The one I previously purchased is okay, but after playing with a new one, I can tell the keyboard is a little mushy and the slider is a bit stiff. So, I'm now back from VZW with a new little Pre baby I may end up going back later in the week. My wife has an iPhone and inside where she works it's pretty much an iPod because it gets absolutely no service. She's told me she wants the other Pre and will be using that one from now on, but I have a feeling we'll be going back to get her a nice, shiny new one as well in the near future. Once you use one of these phones, they are hard to get away from. Just wish I would have done it sooner
    Well its better late than never.
    The phone is definitely difficult to put down, there's so many things do on it and I just love tweaking it. Spend hours doing it. But best of all its serves all its purposes as a phone aswell, never feel like need anything else, just me and my trusty pre.
    Did the same. Got my Pre the first week and then around December I upgrade my wife's to a Pre after loving mine so much. Now we are looking forward to what HP brings out under the Palm name. And like Pip said, mine works good as a phone too.
    DRLyman - wwelcome to the club!
    Thank god they have not dropped the phone option yet lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Well its better late than never.
    The phone is definitely difficult to put down, there's so many things do on it and I just love tweaking it. Spend hours doing it. But best of all its serves all its purposes as a phone as well, never feel like need anything else, just me and my trusty pre.
    That is one of the first things that I noticed with this phone. This is the loudest phone I have ever used. The call quality is excellent. Very happy with it. Did some testing and others have also said it sounds better than my others on the other end of the line, too.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Did the same. Got my Pre the first week and then around December I upgrade my wife's to a Pre after loving mine so much. Now we are looking forward to what HP brings out under the Palm name. And like Pip said, mine works good as a phone too.
    DRLyman - wwelcome to the club!
    Thank god they have not dropped the phone option yet lol
    Thanks
    I think HP will have some good things coming to Palm. I'm very excited to see what they have coming in the near future. Great time to own one of these phones.