1.    #1  
    I purchased drPodder shortly after it hit the app catalog, and set about listening to all the Palmcasts, starting all the way back from the original Treocasts from day one. I have now finally finished them all!!

Was really interesting to hear the history of how we got where we are today with the Pre & Pixi, and webOS. To hear the rumors, both true and false, as they evolved.

And regardless of what Dieter and Mike said, I don't think the first 10 Treocasts sucked at all. (But it is clearly evident how much better and more professional they got over time).

Thanks Dieter, Derek, Keith, (and Mike, wherever you are) for a really great job keeping us informed!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    cool
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Nice idea. Wish I had the time to go through all of them, I'll bet it's fascinating.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    That is some crazy dedication. You deserve an unofficial graphic that says you win something lol
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    DrPodder is super teriffic awesomesauce.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    That is some crazy dedication.
    My wife calls it being anal retentive.

I prefer the term OCPD: Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:-)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Must of took you forever
    Congratulations on your accomplishment. In 25 words or less, please summarize everything that was discussed.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Congratulations on your accomplishment. In 25 words or less, please summarize everything that was discussed.
    OK,
    Dieter, Derek, Keith are awesome, Mike is MIA, Treo's were wonderful, Foleo would have been great, Dieter REALLY likes GSM, webOS rocks, and Dataviz sucks.

Looks like 25 words even.

On a sidenote, I also learned that walking around wearing earbuds all the time is a good way to keep your wife angry.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    On a sidenote, I also learned that walking around wearing earbuds all the time is a good way to keep your wife angry.
    Yeah, but you can't hear her, so you get double points!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by aric View Post
    Yeah, but you can't hear her, so you get double points!
    When my wife is angry, she gets heard, believe me.
    My device history:

- Jim J.