1.    #1  
    Is there a patch out there that I am missing or is there someone that is capable of creating such a thing. The windows based phones (Treo's) had a peak and off peak email gadget that would allow you to change the settings on when your phone will go out and get your email.

For Example:
    (Peak) M-F 8-5, I could set my phone to get my email as they arrive, and (Off Peak times) M-F 5:01 pm - 7:59 am I could select a different setting such as get mail every, 30, 60 minutes, 1,2,3,4 hours. When selecting the days you could pick specific days such as S M T W T F S. if someone could create this that would be outstanding!
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

Why not make it GPS, so if you are at work, it gets your mail every 15 minutes, then when you get home it gets every hour, then after 11 it goes into sleep mode until 6 AM.
    I like this. Ultra bump
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    Why not make it GPS, so if you are at work, it gets your mail every 15 minutes, then when you get home it gets every hour, then after 11 it goes into sleep mode until 6 AM.
    Yes that is basically what I want it to do however I do not know how to do it automtically. Is there a way? For now I am going in every morning and evening to mannually set it.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!