1.    #1  
    Hey guys i'm loving uber-kernal and govnah and use it at a set speed for 800 mhz... had trouble in the passed with scaling but now I'm good with the set speed. One thing I'm having trouble is with brightness unlinked, i only use it at night so i can turn off the display on the touchstone and out of the 4 times that i have brightness unlinked running at night i wake up with a unresponsive phone. The blink led is on for emails and all but when i pick it up from the touchstone or anything to wake it up, the display won't turn on, only way to fix is my battery pull. So out of the 4 times I've done this, 3 times I've had to do a battery pull. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I think I remember something about Brightness unlimited needs to be set somewhere above its minimum levels. I bumped mine up and installed the patch to keep the screen off when on the TS.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AWChuck View Post
    I think I remember something about Brightness unlimited needs to be set somewhere above its minimum levels. I bumped mine up and installed the patch to keep the screen off when on the TS.
    well there's no patch to keep the screen off when on touchstone its part of brightness unlinked but anyways so you need to put the brightness to a certain level so it doesn't eff up?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!