1.    #1  
    I have 3 email accounts on my sprint pre 1.4.1.1. 2 Gmail and 1 yahoo. Sometimes a day will go by with no email notifications so when that happens, I click the email app and it shows all 3 email account and I have to click done to add them. Once I click that, all the emails show up immediatley. This happens maybe once a week. Why is that?
    Last edited by myblackz28; 05/10/2010 at 05:38 PM.
    This has happened to me, but I still get my emails. I don't know what's causing it though, sorry.
    It is a known bug in 1.4 and 1.4.1.1 (It happens to me as well.)

I've sent HardBeatZ some log files trying to help them track it down.

I also had stated a thread about this... I assume you have the same issue? (i have a pic in that thread of what the email app is doing)

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...il-issues.html

edit - looks like the link isn't working anymore for my old thread
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    It is a known bug in 1.4 and 1.4.1.1 (It happens to me as well.)

I've sent HardBeatZ some log files trying to help them track it down.

I also had stated a thread about this... I assume you have the same issue? (i have a pic in that thread of what the email app is doing)

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...il-issues.html
    I saw your pic in your thread and thats exactly the screen I get. How annoying. Well im glad its a known bug.
    It's weird but I wouldn't call it annoying. You just tap OK and that's that. Something they should fix for sure, but I wouldn't give it priority over anything... If they need to put one guy behind this issue that could be working on pushing out the OS update that lets the GPU render UI animations with CSS transforms, the guy should stay on that task instead of fooling around with a bug that doesn't hurt anybody and only requires people to tap OK every once in a random while.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    It's weird but I wouldn't call it annoying. You just tap OK and that's that. Something they should fix for sure, but I wouldn't give it priority over anything... If they need to put one guy behind this issue that could be working on pushing out the OS update that lets the GPU render UI animations with CSS transforms, the guy should stay on that task instead of fooling around with a bug that doesn't hurt anybody and only requires people to tap OK every once in a random while.
    Its annoying because the email notifications dont come through when this problem occurs.
    Oh. That hadn't occurred to me at all. In that case they should really get behind it (which I guess they already are).
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Oh. That hadn't occurred to me at all. In that case they should really get behind it (which I guess they already are).
    I hope so!
    Yeah, still occasionally seeing this issue. Started in 1.4 and it continues in 1.4.1.1 (Sprint Pre). Just happened again this past weekend, twice.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    +1 with this issue on Sprint Pre & 1.4.1.1
    Same problem here...Sprint Pre & 1.4.1.1
    same here, i'd still take a GPU based UI tho.
    +1
    WebOS still makes sense.