Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I recently updated my itunes so it no longer syncs. However, in my music app I still have the old playlists and songs - I obviously cannot delete by syncing because it no longer connects with itunes. I also tried to plug in via USB and I cannot find the folder with the songs and playlists. Lastly, I cannot figure out how to delete right from the app itself. Anyone know how I can get rid of?

Thanks
    Plug it into the USB drive. Get the folders up, go into options and click unhide folders. A load should come up with funny names. If I'm correct the itunes music should be in a folder called F4 but take a look at all of them. Just delete the music from here and re-hide the folders. Hope this helps
    If the music files are showing up in Music Player (Remix) or the built-in music app, then they must be present on your device. Make sure you're displaying hidden folders when connecting your device. You can also try to searching all the folders on your device by opening up a command window (type 'cmd' in the Windows run prompt). Go to the device drive letter by typing "j:" (in this example I used the J drive but you would use whatever drive your device is mapped to). Then type "dir /s /a *textstring*" (where textstring is some part of the file name of one of the missing files). This should help you find the file.

Incidentally, if you have any other questions related to Music Player (Remix), you can post them in the Hedami developer forum. There is a general Music Player (Remix) thread you can post any questions to.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Hi csal80,

the Music synced from iTunes should be in Your USB-Drive,
    for me it is exactly the Folder
    IPod_Control. Delete everything there and Th iTunes synced Music is gone.

Regards Ralf
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keimix View Post
    Hi csal80,

the Music synced from iTunes should be in Your USB-Drive,
    for me it is exactly the Folder
    IPod_Control. Delete everything there and Th iTunes synced Music is gone.

Regards Ralf
    I deleted the ipod control folder and now the option doesn't come up for media sync when I plug in my pre, how do I get this back?