Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes, I'm using 1.4.1.1 Verizon and iTunes 8 aka: 8.1.0.52

I don't really care about my version of iTunes since I've been using a 1st gen iPod for 6 years, so I'm not really missing out on any video features.
    and since it syncs with my pre, i'll never upgrade the verson.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    yes, I'm using 1.4.1.1 Verizon and iTunes 8 aka: 8.1.0.52

I don't really care about my version of iTunes since I've been using a 1st gen iPod for 6 years, so I'm not really missing out on any video features.
    and since it syncs with my pre, i'll never upgrade the verson.
    Oh, I was using the oldest of version 9 that was indicated elsewhere in the forums. Do you happen to have download links to version 8 iTunes and Quick Time? I would really appreciate it....
    I don't know how to get you that, sorrt. Maybe someone around here cn hook you up.
    Download iTunes 8.1.0.52 - FileHippo.com im Downloading as we speak so i cant confirm its legit but it should be the right version of itunes to snyc your pre, the dl is at the top right of the page. Anyways off topic this is about showing off webos...i usually just start opening cards and show how easy it is to switch between and close task no need for a 3rd party task manager and always having to check whats going on in the back ground when you didnt open anything! cough...android...cough cough , only thing is i havent been able to sway android users at work there stuck on it and dont care about anything else droid is the best thing on the market period at least thats what the commercial said that watched haha...oooh and they usually admire the amount of games since its over a page and the first thing that pops up when i hit the launcher. Never had tmc before
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    ...then went into the Youtube app, and downloaded the video to my phone without playing it...
    How?
    Quote Originally Posted by dandar View Post
    How?
    There's a homebrew app for that.
    i managed to get my brother to buy one this week, i showed him all the patches i had
    specially multimod, which allows you to download streamable files, he was so impresed with webos that he got one, even after we went to sprint and the guy there tried to get him to buy an android, we discussed webos vs android for like a half an hour and he was very impressed after i was done with it. now im going to get one for my mom, she really want one too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12