Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    my sprint tv app is gone from my app launcher. I can go to my list of apps and it is still there but I can't find it in my app launcher to use it. I checked preware for the hide sprint tv app which says install so I don't have the patch installed to hide it. Can somebody tell me how to get it back?
    do you have root access to your pre? via ssh or winscp or some other method?
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Are you paying for the premium TV service? If not it's not really a big loss... IMHO.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Mine disappeared also after I doctored my phone this past weekend.
    Does it pop up if you search sprint TV?
    maybe you installed the "hid sprint tv patch" by mistake, check on preware if it does have the green arrow on the top, thats it, uninstall.
    Carlos someone that enjoys WEBOS
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Now I'm embarrassed. Armepocho, you nailed it. Not sure how that happened, but I had installed the Hide Sprint TV Patch. You have been appropriately thanked.
    Quote Originally Posted by em7021 View Post
    my sprint tv app is gone from my app launcher. I can go to my list of apps and it is still there but I can't find it in my app launcher to use it. I checked preware for the hide sprint tv app which says install so I don't have the patch installed to hide it. Can somebody tell me how to get it back?
    Do you have internalz app? by jason robitaille, if not install internalz, find the file with the apps, media/internal/blablablabla or maybe var/blablabla (not sure which one, but u'll find at some point) and check if u are missing the image files for the sprint tv app, that could be it! (how u know if u are missing it, compare the structure with the other native apps)
    Carlos someone that enjoys WEBOS
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    Quote Originally Posted by em7021 View Post
    Try typing Sprint tv in univrersal search, tap to open the app. After you use it the icon shoud reappead in the launcher.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation