1.    #1  
    hi
    I'm looking for the earlier version of the webos doctor. Cannot dl from palm as my other o2 palm cannot seem to get through the language settings...

any help on a download link would be appreciated...
    The 1.3.x are not allowed to be made available.
    Out of curiosity why do you want them?
  3.    #3  
    I have another O2 pre which is stuck in language settings...tried doctoring it 2xs already...and i believe it's on 1.4.0..so trying my luck with earlier versions..
    Have you spoke to palm support about the language settings, might save you the hassle of doctoring.
    Your out of luck with the older versions because they can't be made available. Talking to support might help or even posting a detailed description of the problem on the forum might get you an answer.
  5.    #5  
    OK this is what happened...

my palm pre had a broken screen, so I procured a replacement screen, and "replaced" it..
    Then well, tried to "reboot" the device, the touch screen was not working, so I proceeded to "webdoctor" it...(which is where I think my mistake was), should have tried a remove appls data option or go webos repair first.. Well too late for that.
    So i went to webdoctor it...and after it rebooted, inserted the SIM card, battery...and so the first thing it asked was to set the language
    Options
    English UK
    English USA
    etc etc

I selected UK, said ok, and it went to "language settings"...with the big waiting image....but it was there for the longest time...Nothing happened....cause it's suppose to get me to the Profile login screen right?? (if i remember the sequence properly)

So i've tried doctoring with 1.4.1...on this device, no go stuck there...so seeing if anyone has an earlier version. Read somewhere the earlier versions totally wipes out the whole device properly including USB storage etc etc..so i just wanna do a proper clean up. I cannot even at this moment do a webosrepair..to see if there're issues with the files..cause it's not setup yet.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Use webOS Internals webOS Doctor links.

Hopefully it'll work out.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    All links are pulled, except for latest versions.
    Oh so that's what they meant! I thought they meant versions not listed on there.

That's my fault for interpreting it in a very bad way .
    Try a full erase instead of doctoring
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Try a full erase instead of doctoring
    Hmm how to do a full erase when i cannot even get through the profile?

Yes I followed the instructions online on how to "swap" the broken screen. touch screen works like a charm..
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    Hmm how to do a full erase when i cannot even get through the profile?

Yes I followed the instructions online on how to "swap" the broken screen. touch screen works like a charm..
    Try a meta doctor of the latest version. Bypass activation. Then at least you'll be able to get into the device. You might want to try WebOS repair utility after that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    My oldest webos doctor is from 9/30/09 (110.172)...

Not sure that is old enough to be what your after, but I could shoot it your way if it was.