1.    #1  
    2 weeks after returning the first one I bought another Pre plus from verizon after being stressed out on the first one because of the GPS functionality.

3 days after purchasing now my second one keeps rebooting itself.

It reboots after I use the music player or even after plugging in a headphone. Phone keeps freezing intermittently (like once~twice) and then later on I see the palm logo...

Should I return it again? Verizon threatened me by saying that there will be restocking fee of $35 regardless of the reason why I return it from now on.

I don't want the refurbished ones If I request for warranty repair. I want to keep the Palm Pre Plus since I have given up on the third party GPS applications.

Any ideas on what I should do?
    Woot, first time I found someone that music apps reboot the pre plus. I thought it was just me. It has to be new Patch issue, I didn't have this issue when I had 1.4 but after 14.1.1, my music application reboot the pre plus. And I got the brand new pre plus, samething.
    You could doctor the phone.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    It happen to me too (French Pre Plus), sometime (not always), Music player make Palm Logo appears, don't know why, i'm on 1.4.1 and no patch installed.