Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Today I signed into my sprint account, and was playing with the Plan Analysis stuff, and found a graph that had how much data I used monthly and on average.

I found on average I use 812,630 KB, or 794 MB a month!

What is everybody else's data usage like?

For sprint users, log in to your account and scroll down to where you see your phone. on the right, under I want to... click analyze my plan, and then the yellow view usage button on the right of the next page. Then click the web and data tab.

Click Here to Convert KB to MB
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Our is on our Sprint bill. I'm usually close to 1GB. Wife is 300MB usually.
    I used 3.3 gigs this last month and average around ~2.6 gigs. Everybody else on our plan rarely goes above 100-200MBs.
    Well on my sprint pixi, I use about 4 GBs a month. If it had wifi it would probably be less.
    My average is over 898 MB, but last month was my most-used since Aug. and that was a little over 1.5 GB.
    I use an average of 154 minutes, send an average of 175 texts a month... and average 950MB. The funny thing with that is that I'm on Wifi more often than I am on EVDO.
    wow... I use less than 50 mb.. I'm on bells crappy cdma network with a 500mb cap. I use my pres browser more than anything else, but i have wifi most of the time. Even when i don't, all i do is browse google reader, google news, and precentral/new posts. I also use a couple apps with very light usage. Like email, weather, and craiglist.

I don't currently have headphones, and I fine the screen a bit to small for videos. (im not saying it's to small, i'm just saying i'm a picky son of a gun.) That's why i'd enjoy the evo, well if android didn't make me want to kill myself. So i'm waiting for a new web-os phone to be anounced. Wait, what was I talking about? O yea, data...

I used 15 mb this month, but i use to usually go up to 50.. I think it has something to do with me having the schools wifi password.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i'm usually up in the 5-7 gb area combining wifi and 3g.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I do the vast majority of my data over wifi.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I can't find that graph, but my highest was 6.5gigs and my low was 3.5gigs. On average around 5gigs a month I guess. I never use wifi just good old evdo.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    wow... im really behind, i need to use EVDO a lil more =p
    I'm on wifi most of the time. My data usage on Sprint is right around 1GB.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    The graph is a little tricky to find on Sprint's new Web site (I don't go on it much, don't know how long it has looked like that). There's a menu on the right side that you'll see eventually when you scroll on your main acc't page. One of the options towards the bottom is to analyze your plan (I don't recall the exact wording). Go there and then somewhere on there (sorry, I don't recall) there's a link to see your usage graphed out.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    The graph is a little tricky to find on Sprint's new Web site (I don't go on it much, don't know how long it has looked like that). There's a menu on the right side that you'll see eventually when you scroll on your main acc't page. One of the options towards the bottom is to analyze your plan (I don't recall the exact wording). Go there and then somewhere on there (sorry, I don't recall) there's a link to see your usage graphed out.
    I looked and looked, finally I found it, but ironically it said I need a flash plug in to view graph......hey it's coming by mid 2010....LOL

Guess I'll find out my average later.
    3 gigs average... 6 gigs max
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

my monthly average is about 3 gigs....ive neve gone over the 5 gigs but I don't tether so that's probably why
    I have a launch day pre, and between July of last year to around November, I used on average of 150 MB a month. In January it jumped to 1.5 GB for no reason. In February it was over 2 GB. My usage with the phone didn't change at all. Last month I used 3.3 GB. I have nothing more than push email enabled on my gmail account and receive an average of 25 emails a day.

I finally had to shut data off on my phone because it was going dead in 5 hours just idling. Since April 28th, I've used 93 MB, since I'm only turning on data when I really need it. I've sent 5,200 texts.
    I have a pre+ and I always go above 2 gigs seeing as I use pandora and groove shark and surf the net on this thing. Love unlomited data plan
    well my sprint bill say that I use... 2,578,968 kb
    last month I used about 8.5 GB.
    I stream pandora/datpiff 5+ hrs a day and listen to a podcast whenever I'm in my car. Push gmail and giantbomb to stream new video game vids. Sprint rocks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast