Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ^^^^ thanks
    my sis used 1,665,576KB/Unlimited so far and we still got 9 more days left in our plan. I'm barely over 200MB used on Samsung Moment....no idea how the heck she's using that much data...

oops, edited to 200MB
    Last edited by sdho; 05/10/2010 at 03:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Wow I thought I was a pretty heavy user but I guess not from the looks of earlier posts. I'm using about 300 MB a month. I'm a heavy email, browser, and RSS user and I download a couple of 20MB+ podcasts a week but that's about the extent of my data use.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdho View Post
    my sis used 1,665,576KB/Unlimited so far and we still got 9 more days left in our plan. I'm barely over 200,000MB used on Samsung Moment....no idea how the heck she's using that much data...
    that 200 GB on your Samsung Moment is a lot more than I use per month on my Home Internet connection, no less my mobile device...
    i was over a half gig within the first 5 days of the month... oops!
    Quote Originally Posted by staeit View Post
    that 200 GB on your Samsung Moment is a lot more than I use per month on my Home Internet connection, no less my mobile device...
    im pretty sure he meant kb
    ha ha yeah i thought I was high with a 600mb last month but now that I'm using slacker a lot more (3+ hours a day) I bet I can break 1gb
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    im pretty sure he meant kb
    You don't say
    Im averaging around 2.6 Gigs a month but most of my home use is over wifi.
    1-1.5 GB/mo usually, less now that Mode Switcher turns Wifi on automatically
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    last month I did 9 gigs over 3g this month I'm half way threw my cycle and I'm at 4.5 gigs so far. All this is no tethering at all lots of video and podcast as well as streaming music
    10 gb average. I let dr podder download podcast and videopodcas obe 3g.
    6GBs max
    Ah, I was wondering how some of you were using so much! I don't use Pandora and the other music apps, just one of the radio apps not even once a month.
    Disclaimer: Pandora doesn't like us uncivilized non-Americans, but my local warlord lets me use RadioTime once a week to listen to football broadcasts from a local station.

I easily eat 2-3GB over WiFi but less than 200MB over 3G.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123