Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In Telcel most of us have a 512mb capped plan, after that we only get 128kbps speed. Even with that I consume about 1.5gb a month
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    In Telcel most of us have a 512mb capped plan, after that we only get 128kbps speed. Even with that I consume about 1.5gb a month
    now thats determination!
    Phones -> Motorola i60c, i80, i215, i730, i880(maroon), Samsung Instinct(SPH-M800), Palm Pre

Palm Devices ->3com Palm III, Palm m100, m130, m500, Zire 71, PalmOne Zire 72, LifeDrive, Palm Pre
    I couldn't deal with that cap, what's the point of a smartphone if not to consume massive amounts of data?
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I'm at about 4GB/month on Sprint. I stream radio constantly and I have 3 exchange accounts, 2 gmails, and 1 yahoo! -- I love my Pre
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Wow, I've only used 1/2 Gig - guess I should listen to music more!

[I can't imagine having to deal with a data cap each month! Thanks for Sprint!!]
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    1.5 gbs to 4.5 gbs i'm with iusacell data plan mexico cdma
    I would say 70 percent of my connection is done over wifi as i always have my wifi on I was 515 meg my fiancee was 180 meg
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I literally use data on my phone as much as I can - on the bus to work, at work, during lunch etc. I have wifi at most places I go to other than work so always use that if I can obviously. I got my phone 1 month ago to the date and used a total of 8.5 MB according to Bell. I can't even fathom how some of you have used several GB. One thing I have not done much of is streaming video, podcasts etc. I have drpodder on my pre now so will likely give at least the podcast thing a shot over 3G
    I use on average:

30 minutes talk time a month
    1000 texts
    5GB of data

I am on Bell and on an old 3 year contract that had a $30 UNLIMITED data usage plan that no longer exists. =]
    It seems as though I use 800 MB on average, but this past month I have jumped to 1.5 GB. But I attribute this to my newfound addiction to podcasts.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I used 2,143,415 =)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    this month 3 gigs, average has been 5+ gigs.
    I have been monitoring my data for a few months just to see how much I really use. I usually top out around 4 - 5 GB/month.
    Follow me on Twitter @MalikCirca1980
    Quote Originally Posted by staeit View Post
    I literally use data on my phone as much as I can - on the bus to work, at work, during lunch etc. I have wifi at most places I go to other than work so always use that if I can obviously. I got my phone 1 month ago to the date and used a total of 8.5 MB according to Bell. I can't even fathom how some of you have used several GB. One thing I have not done much of is streaming video, podcasts etc. I have drpodder on my pre now so will likely give at least the podcast thing a shot over 3G
    youtube, streaming audio, and podcasting will get you up there in a hurry
    Im interested to know my usage since I'm always using Verizon's free wireless Hotspot.

How do I find out?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Bought my Pre a little less than a month ago and have used just over 7 megs in that time, i guess i am using the wifi more than anything.
    I used 255mb last month. I've been home due to an accident for the last 11 months and I'm on wifi 24/7 my average is 388mb according to sprints numbers.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  18. lco
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    3-5 gigs - how data adds up
    Still got 7 days left but my account goes like this:
    Any time minutes: 301/ 450
    Any Mobile, Anytime: 358/Unlimited
    Night & Weekend: 123/Unlimited
    Text: 986/Unlimited
    Picture Mail: 4/Unlimited
    Sprint Data: 760,816KB/Unlimited
    There is a homebrew app, netstats, that tracks bluetooth, wifi and Data usage in MB and GB format. Great app.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast