Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, I am looking for a music manager that automatically syncs with itunes other than doubletwist. I had some problems with doubletwist after the initial sync. For instance, if I add a song in itunes it was not syncing with doubletwist. All I want is a music manager that will emulate itunes that I can sync with pre. Anybody have any good suggestions?

Thanks
    I don't think double twist does that anyways. If using doubletwist also you need to add the files separate other than just dumping them all into ituens you have to do the same for doubletwist. I don't think you are going to have any program that will sync both by just adding files to itunes.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    You don't need one. Just go to this link and download an older version of iTunes that will sync directly with your Pre. You'll still be able to access the store and everything, just don't let it update and you'll be good to go. That's all I've ever used and it works great.
    Download iTunes - Old Version.com
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Every time I try to install an older version it says that I have a later version of itunes installed and it won't let me.
    Uninstall the newer version and then install the older version.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    yeh but is that going to delete my playlists?