View Poll Results: What twitter app do you use?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad Kitty

10 11.24%
  • Spaz

4 4.49%
  • Tiny Twitter

0 0%
  • TweetMeTwee

12 13.48%
  • Tweed

34 38.20%
  • TweetMe

27 30.34%
  • Twit-x

0 0%
  • weTwit

1 1.12%
  • Other

12 13.48%
  • What is twitter?

11 12.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I only signed up for twitter after buying Tweetme

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    i like tweed but tweeme does look nice
    I use tweed
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clm7239 View Post
    havent seen tweetme?
    There is a review of it here http://www.precentral.net/review-tweetme-webos I personally flit between TweetMe and Bad Kitty leaning more towards Bad Kitty.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I don't. Twitter is garbage.
    Tweefree!!! Love it. Why would anyone pay for a Twitter app when there is a perfectly good free one?
    I use Twee. Before the release of Twee, I used to go back and forth between Tweed and Spaz, but as soon as Twee came out I never had to use another app.

I still don't really get what all the fuss is about TweetMe. All it does differently is add an iChat-like bubble interface really. But hey, if you like it, that's your prerogative.

Apparently I was wrong, both Twee and Tweed can currently upload videos to Twitvid, but as far as I know none of the others can yet. Of course, without Flash, we still can't watch uploaded Twitvids, but baby steps.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 05/09/2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Fixed incorrect statement
    Tweed is still 99cents get it!
    1.50 for tweetme is good too.
    tweed all the way. the others just don't seem to have all of the same features, and definitely not in a way that is as well integrated and easy to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I use Twee. Before the release of Twee, I used to go back and forth between Tweed and Spaz, but as soon as Twee came out I never had to use another app.

I still don't really get what all the fuss is about TweetMe. All it does differently is add an iChat-like bubble interface really. But hey, if you like it, that's your prerogative.

I believe Twee is the only one at the moment that allows video uploads via Twitvid though, but I could be wrong on that one (when I used Tweed, it was before it was paid, so I haven't bought that one and can't check now without paying). Of course, without Flash, we still can't watch uploaded Twitvids, but baby steps.

Yeah, tweed allows it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    Yeah, tweed allows it too.
    Thanks for the correction, fixed my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Thanks for the correction, fixed my post.
    you're welcome
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    tweetme & add me: imex99
    Tweed is the best for the price.
    Twee
    I use both TweetMe and Tweed based on my mood
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12