1.    #1  
    Well, after searching for some different ways to sync my music with my Pre on Precentral, I came across Media Monkey. Up until now it has been really great and works perfectly with my phone.

Well after using it for about 2 weeks, I noticed how annoying it is to not be able to sync videos. I was wondering if there are any alternatives to Media Monkey that sync both music AND video. If there are none that work that well then I can just resort to using USB mode to move videos into the Pre, which is not too bad. However, would someone like to tell what folder I should put the video in when I am connected to my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by newt45 View Post
    Well, after searching for some different ways to sync my music with my Pre on Precentral, I came across Media Monkey. Up until now it has been really great and works perfectly with my phone.

Well after using it for about 2 weeks, I noticed how annoying it is to not be able to sync videos. I was wondering if there are any alternatives to Media Monkey that sync both music AND video. If there are none that work that well then I can just resort to using USB mode to move videos into the Pre, which is not too bad. However, would someone like to tell what folder I should put the video in when I am connected to my PC.
    Try the Rhapsody client. I was using that for videos and photos previously. Lost interest in watching video on my phone other than youtube so I haven't done that in a while. RealPlayer should also be able to do it...

The key is to make sure they are in a format the Pre can play (h.264). You may have to convert them (use HandBrake) before synching. The premium RealPlayer will convert video formats, not sure if the free version and/or rhapsody will do it...
  3.    #3  
    Oh thats good, I have Handbrake from when I still used my iPod touch. Even after I have finished converting the formats, what folder am I supposed to put the video in?