Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcompg View Post
    i want the center button on sprint pre to wake up phone from sleep mode pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! we need access to the center button palm!!!

ALSO

I WANT A SIMPLE SPEED DIAL PAGE... i got a quick dial app but still u have to open app..press the persons name...then hops u to phone laucher and u have to press dial... i want to view a list of my top 10 people i call...press there name and viola- dialing!! DING DING
    have you tried using the one-letter dialing?
    Ability to create meeting invites from the Calendar app, and to acknowledge meeting invites with comments. There's nothing else that my Blackberry did better (based on brief stint). But this is absolutely necessary before Palm will be able to win over more business (Exchange) users.
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    I would like to have the center button be a back button as well... minor, but I'd ike it... sometimes the swipe isn't recognized.
    also in messaging it needs a patch for auto repeat no need to have to type the same words over again
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    When Mic api is open, id like to see speech to text, or just general voice commands. bit id feel better while driving if i sould speak n have the input put into text or email.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcompg View Post
    i want the center button on sprint pre to wake up phone from sleep mode pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!! we need access to the center button palm!!!

ALSO

I WANT A SIMPLE SPEED DIAL PAGE... i got a quick dial app but still u have to open app..press the persons name...then hops u to phone laucher and u have to press dial... i want to view a list of my top 10 people i call...press there name and viola- dialing!! DING DING
    Try the app Easy Dial List. Or add the contacts to the Launcher page.
    Last edited by suzyQt; 06/27/2010 at 03:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    While I love the HomeBrew community of Palm, I'd really like to see the basics be fixed in the core Palm rather than having to patch it myself:

1) How about expanding the number of pages in the app window from 3 to 10?

2) Add real Themes to WebOS so I don't have to uninstall them before every patch.

3) Adding the duration to Snooze feature

4) email app should allow for landscape viewing rather than having to launch my email in a web-based app to see it in landscape.

and fix a couple of glaring bugs:

1) Fix the GPS - I'm a Verizon user, and I have to launch Verizon's VZ Navigator and then cancel out for GPS apps (4Square, Google Maps) to function accurately.

2) Fix the accelerometer so that I can stop my instinctive tap on the side of the device every time I rotate to landscape and it fails to rotate the page

Thank you. I love my Pre, and I really hope that the HP acquisition leads to even more apps available.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfwalach View Post
    ooohhh i like this
    that's 1 if about 50 things that Treo/Centro does that the Pre needs to reach feature parity with a last-gen smartphone...
    I want to see a patch that moves all unread emails to the top of the message list, messenger style. With my current scrim I really can't see the difference between white and really white :P
    I just want a threaded email
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  10.    #70  
    Well, 1.4.5.1 came and went and of the 51 basic homebrew patches we listed, the webOS update included...

none.

- Craig
    Still a lot of people looking for KEYCAPS. Anyone else remember keycaps for the Treo?

KeyCaps650 (and its equivalent for the Treo 600, KeyCaps600) allows you to easily capitalize letters, or use punctuation without uisng the shift or option keys on your keyboard. It’s very easy to set up and painless to use.

http://www.geekandproud.net/software/keycaps650.php

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Volumecare....VolumeCare increases the maximum volume levels for each Treo speaker.

VolumeCare (Palm OS) - Download

Been around airplanes all my life..so I need the volume LOUDER!

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I was wondering what patches do you guys recommend or use the most, and why? I'd like to know so I can install more, thanks guys!
    UberCalendar and Advanced Options for Launcher are 2 that just by themselves add incredibly enhanced function to the Pre.

Beyond that, search the forum for "favorite patches", I think there are several other threads on this.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    thank you, will do.
  16.    #76  
    <<Threads merged>>

Check out the opening post for 50 of the most basic patches still missing from webOS.
    I for one think she should check out this thread. This is a great overview of some of the most used patches with good info....

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...iguration.html
    I still want a patch that you can set your SMS msgs to a specific tune, but when you open/wake up phone, IT STOPS!!! I have a long SMS tone that is perfect (I don't always have my phone on my hip), so when I put it down, it starts going off, then as I read it, the darn thing is still going off....lol
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234