Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Not sure if anyone's seen it yet, but, Glu Mobile has more games for $.99. I just downloaded Family Guy and Deer Hunter. Can't wait to try them out....
    Despite bad reviews, I bought Family Guy for the normal price of €5 (or €6?) and can only tell anyone listening to STAY AWAY. The problem isn't that it's just a bunch of minigames, the problem is that it tends to give me TMC errors even on a fresh restart. No other app has given me TMC errors in so long I can't even remember the last time.

Stuff like NFSU or Dungeon Hunter will even start on my Pre Minus when I've got messaging and calendar open, Family Guy seems to just be really terribly coded. Maybe they're going to fix it at some point but remember that they have no obligation whatsoever to do that...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    i've got a pre plus so I haven't had any issues. I guess if you don't have the extra ram you'd want to stay away...
    Just something to try, might not apply to you, but if your phone is in dev mode, try turning dev mode off. I was getting a zillion TMC errors, once I turned dev mode off, I haven't seen any more and have been able to play Hero of Sparta and Boxing with messaging and tasks running without a TMC (Sprint Pre).