1.    #1  
    I want to change the number "516888" in the phone prefrence displayed phone number "516888".who can tell me how to change this number to another number?
    Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Sorry,I forgeted to say my pre is o2 gsm phone.
  3.    #3  
    No one anwer?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I don't think anyone understands what you want to do. I sure don't. thorne
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I am guessing you mean the phone number field in the device information screen.

If so there is no way to do it on the pre, it just dispalys information stored on the sim.

Not all phone will let you change it,but I do now older Sony Ericsson phone will let you change it.

On a SE you need to go into contacts,options, advanced, my numbers. When you set the mobile number it will write this to the sim,so it will then show when the sim is put back in your pre.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by caryh View Post
    I am guessing you mean the phone number field in the device information screen.

If so there is no way to do it on the pre, it just dispalys information stored on the sim.

Not all phone will let you change it,but I do now older Sony Ericsson phone will let you change it.

On a SE you need to go into contacts,options, advanced, my numbers. When you set the mobile number it will write this to the sim,so it will then show when the sim is put back in your pre.
    Thanks.This is what to say.I see.