1.    #1  
    I'm trying to use the send video via sms but the receiver is unable to receive the file. My wife is able to send video sms with her pre. I thought the problem may have been the add vid to sms patch so I removed it. Still no go. The extension is mp4. I can play locally but can't send. My wifes files are .3gp

Any clues why?
    Size limitation? What's the exact error?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    file too large. I noticed they where 2mb. But it's not like I selected large files MP4
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Your phone records the videos as mp4, but if the file is too large it will transcode it into 3gp for sending over the picturemail system. It is still possible the video is too large for the system.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    A friend sent me a video via text (he has an iphone) so I received the video in .3gp format. I'm able to play the file, however I'm not given an option to save the video locally. Is this the case with all .3gp videos?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here