1.    #1  
    Hello, I am a newbie with my Palm as I have only had it for 3 days now and I am having a blast!

I have a question?

Where do you get the cute and funny video clips that are sent over the
    phone? I want to be able to send people some funny cute stuff!

Thanks,

Mary
    Try Break Videos in the app catalog - locate a video you like and press "share"
    Google some videos and import them to your Pre via USB. You could email them to yourself as well.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Google some videos and import them to your Pre via USB. You could email them to yourself as well.
    haha wow
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Thanks, where should I put the videos when I import them? In my pictures file?
    Mary, welcome to PreCentral!

The site everyone uses to find funny videos is YouTube.com.

You just use the YouTube Video Download Patch: Tap video name → More→ Download to save a video as an mp4 in your phone's download folder.

Or you can save sending them a huge file by just sending the link (URL) using the Copy URL to Clipboard Patch then paste just the link into an email or message.

These patches and more can all be found here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2102139

There are over 300 amazing Homebrew patches, 300 apps, and a thousand themes. Check it out.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html

If you have not yet used the Homebrew patches, your Pre is missing dozens of key features.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/08/2010 at 10:00 AM.
    I think OP may be talking about animated gifs that people send each other via MMS... I'm not sure though

OP, can you provide a bit of clarification for us?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think OP may be talking about animated gifs that people send each other via MMS... I'm not sure though

OP, can you provide a bit of clarification for us?
    I am sorry, I am new to all of this and don't quit know the proper jargon yet.

Yes! the funny animatd gifs. That is what I am talking about.