1.    #1  
    does anyone else have the problem where the pre goes from the time and the lock button to then saying charging with the home screen and then it goes back to the time and the lock button. I see it happen over and over all day on my desk while I am working.

Any fixes for this?
    Yes, it has been discussed many times. If you search touchstone problems or touchstone solution you will find multiple threads.

Anyway heres the what to do.
    It is not normal touchstone behaviour so you can go back to the store and try to change your back and TS. if you do, test in store to make sure they are working correct before you leaving.

alternatively. Lay a 2 pieces of paper over the ts and then place your phone over it see if that stops it going on and off.
    try this thread for a better idea of what to try http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-solution.html
    It happens to me when my Pre is not sitting correctly on the TS charger. I hold my Pre about a half inch above the charger and let the magnets pull it onto the correct position.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyc646 View Post
    does anyone else have the problem where the pre goes from the time and the lock button to then saying charging with the home screen and then it goes back to the time and the lock button. I see it happen over and over all day on my desk while I am working.

Any fixes for this?
    Before trying any of the "solutions" listed in some of those threads make sure you are using the USB A/C adapter that came with your Pre. I had the same issue with my TouchStone at work until I switched to the Palm USB A/C adapter and the problem was resolved.

The charger I had been using charged my phone without a problem but didn't provide enough power for the TS.

If that isn't the case for you then adjusting the position up or down a little can resolve the issue as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyc646 View Post

Any fixes for this?
    I took the back cover off and there is two metal prongs. I bent them out just a little and it fixed it.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, I will try. I tried doing a search and came up empty. I knew it had to be out there somewhere. This is my second pre and I did not have this problem before (the touchstones are the same ones that never gave me a problem).

I noticed it only seems to happen once the battery is up to 100%, so right now its charging and once it hits 100% then it starts to do its cycling between lock screen and homepage.