1.    #1  
    When is Palm's development going to provide a touch screen keyboard like all of the other smartphones provide ... my big fingers and one fingernail typing is weak and slow ...

Why would they even release this phone without this support ... what were they thinking ...

Think after this trail is over I will replace the phone
    Many of us bought the Pre because it had the physical keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by angry user View Post
    Think after this trail is over I will replace the phone
    The trail is at an end...

I call troll. Did you not do any research before you bought the phone? Did you not try the phone before you bought it?

Many people get this phone specifically BECAUSE it has a physical keyboard, like myself.
    My previous phone had a VK and I hated it, I'll take a real keyboard over a fake one any day.
    I like it because it has a regular keyboard. I hate virtual keyboards.
    I want BOTH .. Sometimes I just be to lazy to open the keyboard. I stoped using landscape mode because thers no way to input text without turning the phone and sliding the keyboard
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I bought cuz I love all the palm keyboards except the centro's. I will say I have been using the virtual keyboard alot lately in landscape mode. It's good to not have to keep opening the phone but would rather her an actual keyboard & the option for virtual- takes some getting used to.
    If you don't like it, there are plenty of phones with virtual keyboards!!
    By the way, fingernails don't work on capacitive screens.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    When is Palm's development going to provide a touch screen keyboard like all of the other smartphones provide
    How could you possibly not know that there isn't a virtual keyboard before you bought this phone?
    Guys and Gals -- this is obviously a troll. The name chosen, "angryuser", this is his/her first post, and all the venom point decidedly to someone who lives under a bridge.

If this were serious, he/she would be asking how to obtain a VK.

This is the last I will post in this thread and ask y'all kindly to not feed the trolls.
    ...my big fingers and one fingernail typing is weak and slow...
    Try harder.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.