1.    #1  
    Will you lose all info on them? I originally started linking all the facebook profiles to info I had on my phone. Now I am worried that if they are gone from facebook they will be gone from my phone. Will they be backed up somehow?
    if they get deleted from facebook ( they cancel their account) it will get removed from ur phone but only the facebook info.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i had a couple people delete there facebook accounts, and all the contact info is gone from my phone.
    Only their Facebook info that was placed on your phone by Facebook will be removed. Any information that you manually placed in your phone will remain.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    If they un-friend you on facebook, they probably don't want to hear from you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanhockey View Post
    Will you lose all info on them? I originally started linking all the facebook profiles to info I had on my phone. Now I am worried that if they are gone from facebook they will be gone from my phone. Will they be backed up somehow?
    The facebook info is all that will disappear. In your particular case, this means that the information you had that you linked to the FB accounts would still be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    If they un-friend you on facebook, they probably don't want to hear from you anyway.
    LOL!!!

You should notice that with your Facebook contacts that if you pull up the contact via Contacts. that you should see a stack of pictures on the top right w/ a lil number under it, that is indicative of multiple profiles that were deemed as matches for that contact.

somebody deleting their, Facebook account will not entirely erase that entire stack of matched contacts, just that Facebook contact.
    "I have to return some videotapes."