Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post

the BB is a dinosaur, hideous and its OS is just plain UGLY. How they have the market share they do is beyond me!
    Folks have different frequencies. Its bad to look down up on them. You see, folks drive different cars on the same highway. Some drive faster cars , some nicer cars, some drive trucks, some drive the tractors. In the end, everybody wants to go from A to B. My belief is most BB users do not explore other options. They are stuck with their own phone and think it can do everything. Fact is it does everything, but in an ugly way.
    And PALM is helping them by not marketing the Pre or Pixi against BB, the reason ? built quality. Hopefully HP will put some money on hardware R&D.
    Except the Blackberry OS is getting revamped with a shiny, new interface, a webkit browser, and some other niftiness.

Sorry, OP, but I wont welcome IOU back, properly until you resist the urge he new BB hotness! :-)
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Except the Blackberry OS is getting revamped with a shiny, new interface, a webkit browser, and some other niftiness.

Sorry, OP, but I wont welcome IOU back, properly until you resist the urge he new BB hotness! :-)
    o you mean like this? More pics of the new BlackBerry flip phone – whose idea was this thing?

There must be a crack surplus at BlackBerry HQ, because they really seem to have lost it with these new designs. The old half-and-half BlackBerrys have something special about them, something fundamentally strong. You know it’s a good phone because it’s refined. This flip phone (the 9670) and that slider we saw a while back, however, present a slightly less promising picture.

It’s probably not final hardware, but the general size and shape are clear… gah! Looks like a kid’s version of a flip phone I had back in 2003. Sure, the new BlackBerry OS is going to be good fun, but if it’s launching on this hardware, they’re going to find it a tough sell among the “people with eyes” market.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    o you mean like this? More pics of the new BlackBerry flip phone – whose idea was this thing?

There must be a crack surplus at BlackBerry HQ, because they really seem to have lost it with these new designs. The old half-and-half BlackBerrys have something special about them, something fundamentally strong. You know it’s a good phone because it’s refined. This flip phone (the 9670) and that slider we saw a while back, however, present a slightly less promising picture.

It’s probably not final hardware, but the general size and shape are clear… gah! Looks like a kid’s version of a flip phone I had back in 2003. Sure, the new BlackBerry OS is going to be good fun, but if it’s launching on this hardware, they’re going to find it a tough sell among the “people with eyes” market.
    And thus, the difference between the hardware and the os.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  5.    #25  
    I chuckled at a some of your replies... too funny!

Of course, my comments about the BB were strictly just my opinion. Different strokes for different folks... I get that.

With that said, I am cherishing my Pre more than ever now. I guess it's true what they say: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." LOL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12